Join us on this fantastic adventure on Pico Island, discover stunning landscapes in their purest state of preservation, with its flora and fauna. Explore the largest volcanic cave, with amazing geological formations and walk the longest lava tube in Portugal. All this in an unforgettable journey into the history of a people, their culture and gastronomy.
Expect the unexpected!
- All-terrain vehicle transport
- Regional lunch
- Travel photos
- Minimum 2 Maximum 8
- Insurance included
- 10 AM – Madalena do Pico – Exit
- Stop with a visit to the Pico Lagoons
- Nature Trail
- 1 PM – Regional Lunch
- Jeep trail on the central part of Pico Island
- Gruta das Torres, guided tour
- 6 PM – Madalena do Pico – arrival
Guide and transportation in all-terrain vehicle, regional lunch, tikets and equipment, insurance, children’s car chairs, travel photos
Special rates for groups and children
Minimum of 2 people
CANCELLATION POLICY – For cancellations and/or refund, the order needs to be made until 48hours before the start of the trip required.
75.00€ – 100.00€