Join us on this fantastic adventure on Pico Island, discover stunning landscapes in their purest state of preservation, with its flora and fauna. Explore the largest volcanic cave, with amazing geological formations and walk the longest lava tube in Portugal. All this in an unforgettable journey into the history of a people, their culture and gastronomy.
Expect the unexpected!
- 10 am - Madalena do Pico – departure
- Stop to visit Capitão Lagoon and Caiado Lagoon
- Stop at Terra Alta viewpoint
- 1 pm – Break for lunch
- Stop to see Paul Lagoon and Peixinho Lagoon
- Stop at Cabeça Geral viewpoint
- Guided tour to Cave of Torres
- 6 pm – Madalena do Pico – arrival
Guide and transport in all-terrain vehicle, regional lunch, entrance to the caves and all the equipment, insurance, child´s car seat and travel photos.
Special prices for groups and kids.
Cancellation policy – For cancellations and/or refund, the order needs to be made until 48hours before the start of the trip required.